Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Water Weekend!


The boys are fascinated with boats and lucky for them their Uncle Tony owns one! Although when they see them they scream "Big Boat"! they have never been on one and I wasn't sure how they would react - in the waters near Orchard beach they put on a firework show the week before July 4th - its a 15 min cruise so if things didn't go well we could easily turn around and go home - silly me. I was telling them all day that we're going on a boat and Pauling was telling me "car, car" as if saying lets go! When we pulled into the marina the boys went nuts with excitement! the cruise went well and the kids just loved it! when we stopped - they said - "again-again! the show was nice and we had a good time.

We also went to the Ardsley Pool club with Victoria and Christopher and the boys went in the kiddie pool - Paulie loves the pool and Anthony loves the beach - I have to figure this one out. It really didn't take the Yanni boys much time to get in trouble (no big suprise here) they were happy and running around a tree on the grass and this apparently is against the rules - so "the old lady" came screaming at them. I personally thought it was a little extreme - but we have to follow the rules. So I bribed them to stop with Ice's - there ALL TIME favorite. click here for pictures.

No comments: