Monday, August 25, 2008

A spoiled parents weekend & Dad's 66th Birthday!


We had some babysitting time coming to us between my mother and Mimi and we took full advantage of it...

Friday (08/08) we had dinner with our friends Lyle & Elke on Arthur Avenue and the next day woke up with the boys had breakfast and headed to the beach alone. The first 2 hours were VERY strange for me (ridden with guilt!) it took a bit for me to get use to actually doing nothing and try to relax convincing myself this will probably be another year for this to happen - so I rolled with it eventually and had a great day of swimming in the ocean. then went to Dad's got ready and took him out for dinner. He repeatedly told me that he would of rathered me bring the boys and bbq at his house, but I insisted on this. And it was fantastic! and I got to eat a hot dinner 2 days in row! a very spoiled parents weekend. click here for pictures


Sunday we took the boys Toy's R' Us (the guilt of time off) and bought some new toys and had a great day with them and the Saxon Woods pool in White Plains. They played in the pool for a bit and then the park part for the rest of the day.

No comments: