Thursday, August 7, 2008

Little Monkey's and Daddy's Time Out!


The boys are climbing everywhere! and Paulie decided to take my storage containers and make himself a mountain. He hasn't yet picked up his Father's carpenter skills and it wasn't very stable so Daddy took it away - Paulie got VERY upset with this and slammed the upstairs gate then came downstairs to try and tell me what transpired. When his father followed he said "noooooo-noooo" and pointed for him to go upstairs. Daddy said "can I come down"? he firmly said "noooo". I was shocked and not sure what he ment so I asked him, "can Daddy come down"? he again said "nooo", should "Mommy put Daddy in time out"? "yeessssss" I asked him "where"? and he pointed to the steps. ummm - I thought about and decided what the hell! Daddy get on the step and think about yourself. Next time your going to have to help Paulie build his mountain!

We went to the pool at the Ardsley club again and the boys had great time with Victoria & Christopher - they are the sweetest kids! Paulie had a good time in the kiddie pool and Anthony took one spill and decided the pool wasn't for him. Next year the kids are taking swimming lessons.

No comments: