Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I really had a nice relaxing mother's day - everyone is feeling better! and a the best gift ever! the boys are sharing latly. If I tell Anthony to give Paul something he does - and - likewise for Paulie. I love to see this and like I said that was one of my favorite gifts. It's strange - I'm still putting together stuff in my mind that my parents always told me about. Daddy and boys made me breakfast in bed and I got a morning break! my first in two whole years. Well sort of a break, but it was NICE!! and then a nice dinner with family
We stopped by Joey's (Paul's neighbors from S. Devoe) 9th B-day and the boys were given ballons from the party. Of course Anthony's ballon flew away and I'd say oh about 150,000 times Anthony was saying "oons in eeeyyee" and pointing to the sky. About two hours later we get home and went to play in the yard. Anthony again starts says "oons in eeeyyee" and pointing to the sky. We were just to the point of saying "yes Anthony, yes Anthony" he wouldn't stop. So Paul looks up laughs and says "Oh shit" - its the ballon!! and there is the same yellow ballon with 1/2 a string flying by. Now I felt horrible for yes-ing him. Lesson learned.

No comments: