Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend - 2008


So Paul has been anxious to take the kids upstate and we decided to go for the weekend. I'm not particularly fond of the woods - I'm more of a beach girl however, its not just about me anymore - so we went. The kids LOVED it and the property is on 53 acres of land so they had plenty of room to drive on their and their Daddy's 4 wheelers, Paul took the boys for a ride in the Hummer - and let them sit in the front seat. When I saw this I came over to yell of course and Paul just took off - the boys and Daddy thought this was hysterical and it now became a game. I didn't think it was funny. They also went in the golf carts and were being little mountain boys for the weekend. We had a bbq and Sean, Norma-Jean, Aunt Pat, Uncle Steven, Ozzy & Wanda came over. It really was a great weekend. We have to upgrade our 4 wheelers.
Pictures to the left

No comments: