Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sweet Little Things & Terrible Twos??

Paulie and Anthony's playroom is finished and the the boys were running in circles with happiness and laughing hysterically. I also ran around the playroom with them and when I stopped along comes my little bosses pushing me around as if he were telling me - no you can't stop - keep running! Paulie has been for a while waving good-bye and says bye-bye to the movie credits when his shows are done. I came home from work and tried to sit on the couch to take off my work shoes and Anthony sort of comes behind me and starts pushing me like he wants me up, then he grabs my hand brings me to the snack cabinet and says ehhhh and points - "I want a cookie" Although their absolute favorite is when Daddy (at times only) brings home Dunkin Donut munchkins - their favorite - and they recononize the box now.
My boys are absolute camera hams - Uncle AJ (another ham) was showing Grammy pictures of himself on his digi camera and Anthony thought that Uncle was taking his picture so he's reapeatly saying "Cheeezzzee" over and over. AJ (or anyone who doesn't have kids) did not hear his little chant - I had to Chime in to Uncle - Take his pic already and make him happy!
I'm also getting alot of head shaking lately - and here's a funny twin story - one only shakes his head no and the other shakes his head yes - I think there working together, Its really really funny. At least they getting the yes and no thing now. Speaking of which I say to the boy "let's put on Jammies! I get Anthony/Paulie shaking NO and a hand throw. Oh the other day I asked Paulie if he had Poop in diapers and he shook his head Yes!! Paulie also insists I wear my slippers and he puts them on my feet - I am not allowed to take them off. Although the Boys refuse to wear theirs!

So the boys will be 2 on Feb 1st and I think - I now get somewhat of what terrible two's are - we went to Grammy's house the other day and it sort of was like "Paulie don't put that in the garbarge" "Anthony stop ripping Grammy's plant up & put back her little ceramic White House" "Paulie get out of the kiddie litter box" "Anthony don't knock that over" "wait where's Paulie?" - "Paulie mommy said No - do not roll the toliet paper off the hook" - having twins is can be very challenging where you have about a QUICK second to have discipline talk before you need to look up and find the other one. So this is something I need to work on. I refuse to be a Mom who's calling her kids names a hundred times and have them walking all over me - I will conquer this one somehow! I'll post the boys "in action' video shortly.

No comments: