Monday, December 10, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas

The past two weeks have been fun and some work. Paul decided to put a sliding glass door in the kids playroom and that turned into new skylight, new siding, new insulation, now its pretty major and the kids have had no playroom for about 5 weeks now. its been pretty trying for Miriam and myself - trying to keep the kids busy and entertained. So basically for the past two weeks they have been getting new toys to keep their minds off their playroom. Lots of new Trucks, Trains, Cars, movies, etc. Going to the park as much as possible. The boys have really been doing adorable stuff latley; like giving hugs and kisses, Anthony is shaking his no when he doesn't want to do something (I know that's not too adorable - but for now it is) when I'm vacuuming they run and get their little dirt devil and sort of follow behind me. Speaking of that - I'm considering a house cleaner - if anyone knows of one - please let me know. I'd like to retire from that event! They also know that lovies and binky's do not leave the crib and car. So when we get dressed in the moring - I tell them put lovees and binky's back to sleep - they throw them back into the cribs and run to me. Life with the Yanni boys have been a lot of fun lately and every weekend they show me something new. We went and got our X-mas tree and decorated the house this weekend - now as soon as that playroom is done (this Saturday) - things will be great!








No comments: