Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween weekend

The mad dash home for Mommy, get the kids dressed, fed & out the door for our annual trick-or-Treating at Joey's. The kids had a great time and this was the first Halloween that I believe they knew what was going on - it was really adorable. they ran with the little buckets and screaming "trick or treat" and racked up on Candy that evil mommy hid as soon as we got home. I'm sure next this won't be as easy. Had a ball this year.
Saturday we had Nico & Tori's B-day party and the boys played football with the big boys and rode their Big Wheels and hung out with Jacob & Hailey.
Sunday we decided to take the kids to the dinner for lunch and then went to Tibbetts Park - it was a great fall day and I again had a great time watching the boys play. For the first time - Anthony claimed his Mommy. Another boy at the party gave me a hug and here comes Anthony "No--thats my Mommy" How sweet is he? I'm sucking this up before he starts with- Mom drop me off at the corner so my friends can't see you.
Pics to follow

No comments: